About the Developer Program
The goal of this program is to give developers the opportunity to gain the skills necessary to become industry-ready blockchain developers that can add significant value to their organizations, businesses, or make them marketable to top blockchain companies across the globe. Registrations are closed for the first cohort which commenced on March 18, 2019. Dates and registration for the second cohort will be announced soon.
Benefits of the Program
- Become an experienced and certified blockchain developer.
- Get mentored by experienced developers from the ethereum ecosystem and build a network with other blockchain developers across Africa.
- Opportunity to gain employment and work on blockchain projects globally.
- Develop blockchain expertise for your organisation.
- Opportunity for use case ideation.
- Developers will work on ideated use cases with the potential to develop a proof of concept for your organisation.
- Gain access to talented and certified blockchain developers across Africa.
Africa Discounted Price
- 11 - 12 Week program (~ 3 months)
- Mentorship and support
- Verifiable certificate on the Ethereum blockchain
- Networking and employment opportunities
- Develop blockchain expertise within the organisation
- Tailored program to meet organisational goals
- Develop use cases and Proof of Concepts
- Access to experienced blockchain developers
How to Register
Complete Registration Form
Pay for Program
Frequently Asked Questions
- Module 1: Review of Blockchain Technology.
- Module 2: Blockchain Primitives.
- Module 3: Ethereum Basics.
- Module 4: Traditional and Decentralized Application Development.
- Module 5: Development Frameworks and Environment.
- Module 6: Smart Contract Fundamentals.
- Module 7: Writing Smart Contracts.
- Module 8: Ethereum and The End User.
- Module 9: Smart Contracts Pitfalls, Testing and Debugging.
- Module 10: Smart Contract Advanced Topics.